Tropical Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Beef Tenderloin Recipes Ingredients
* 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
* 3/4 cup orange juice
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
* 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 8 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin medallions
Beef Tenderloin Recipes Instructions
1. In a small bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients; mix well. Pour 2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add the beef tenderloin . Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
2. If grilling the beef tenderloin steaks, coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade from steaks. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until beef tenderloin reaches desired doneness, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
The beef tenderloin recipe tropical style is ready..very nice taste ! Enjoy it ~!
Beef Tenderloin Salad
A nice beef tenderloin recipe to try !
Beef Tenderloin INGREDIENTS
* 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
* 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
* 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
* 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar
* 3/8 teaspoon salt, divided
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
* 8 cups water
* 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
* 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
* 1 large clove garlic, peeled and halved
* 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
* 2 large ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
Beef Tenderloin recipe Instructions
1. For salad dressing, in a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, mustard, milk, vinegar, horseradish, sugar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cover and refrigerate. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water; drain and pat dry. Cover and refrigerate.
2. If grilling the steaks, coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Rub steaks with garlic; discard garlic. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F; medium, 160 degrees F; well-done, 170 degrees F).
3. On four serving plates, arrange the greens, tomatoes and asparagus. Thinly slice beef tenderloin; place over salad. Drizzle with dressing...and the beef tenderloin recipe of salad is ready to serve..enjoy the appetizers...nice !
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Recipe
A great beef tenderloin recipe to try ! Nice !
* 3 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 (3 pound) whole beef tenderloin
1. Combine the pepper, oil, lemon peel, salt and garlic; rub over tenderloin. Place on a greased rack in a foil-lined roasting pan.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 45-65 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F; medium, 160 degrees F; well-done, 170 degrees F). Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. The beef tenderloin recipe peppered is ready to serve...enjoy it !