Hannukah Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Beef Tenderloin Recipe Ingredients
* 6 Pounds Beef Tenderloin, skinned and trimmed
* 1 Cup Dry Sherry
* 1 Cup Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
* 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
* 5 Each Green Onion, chopped fine
Beef Tenderloin Recipe Instructions
1. 1. First of all stir together sherry, soy sauce, and green onions.
2. 2. And then rub tenderloin with olive oil, place on a wire roasting rack in a roasting pan.
3. 3. Next is to pour sherry mixture into the roasting pan.
4. 4. Bake at 450 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Check doneness using a meat thermometer and bake to desired level.
5. 5. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy the beef tenderloin Hanukkah !