Herb-Marinated Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Beef Tenderloin Recipe Ingredients
* 1 (8 ounce) fillet beef tenderloin
* 6 fresh sage leaves
* 1 clove garlic, cut into sixths
* 4 fresh thyme sprigs
* salt and ground black pepper to taste
Beef Tenderloin Recipe Instructions
1. Cut a few 2-inch slits in the side of the fillet; stuff the sage leaves and garlic pieces into the slits. Wrap the thyme sprigs around the fillet. Store in refrigerator to allow the meat to absorb the flavors for 4 to 12 hours.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat; lightly oil the grate. Cut the tenderloin in half and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the fillets 4 to 6 minutes per side, until no longer pink, or to desired doneness.