Jerk Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Beef Tenderloin Recipe Ingredients
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 4 tablespoons dried Jamaican jerk seasoning
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 4 small bay leaves crumbled finely
* 3 large garlic cloves minced
* 3 pound beef tenderloin
Beef Tenderloin Recipe Instructions
1. Whisk first 5 ingredients in bowl
2. Pierce tenderloin all over with fork.
3. Place tenderloin in large plastic bag then add marinade and seal.
4. Turn bag to distribute marinade evenly then chill 8 hours turning occasionally.
5. Preheat oven to 400 then remove beef from marinade and pat dry.
6. Place on rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
7. Roast tenderloin for 1 hour.
8. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes then cut into desired slices.